I find it hard to believe they can leave them that high unless there are some big upsets this weekend.
I would say they drop no farther than 5 the polls are in love with USC
I find it hard to believe they can leave them that high unless there are some big upsets this weekend.
I say anywhere between 7 and 10
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
i agree
AU lost to a team ranked 4 spots ahead of em and dropped 5 spots. OSU dropped more than 10 spots after losing to USC...so IMO USC shouldn't be in the top 15 after losing to a 2 loss team. I know they'll do their best to keep em floating in the polls, but it'll be based on name alone. With all that talent, they should NEVER lose a conference game. BTW, anyone wanna talk some more about how good USC is??
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Right now the top 10 are all undefeated so staying that way there is no reasonable excuse to keep them in the top 10 with losing decidedly and being dominated the whole game by what was considered a vastly inferior team.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
What was all the talk I heard all week on ESPN about this being the greatest USC team of all time? haha I loved it lastnight, watched the whole first half then I had to run somewhere and didnt get back till bout 6 mins left in the game which was just enough time to finish it off. Now if Bama will just beat UGA this weekend then my boys are guranteed to move up to atleast #2 maybe #1 depending on the Oklahoma game.
"Why so serious?"
yeah i thought it was funny an interview with pete carrol after the game he refrenced the pac10 as being ridiculously tough....made me laugh a lot i mean yeah if stanford, oregon state, oregon, cal etc. are tough opponents then i would of hated to see what the sec would of done the the best defense in the nation....moreno would of had a hay day so would tebow or coffey
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
It wouldn't shock me if the SEC ended up with a team playing in the National Championship, one in the Sugar Bowl and One in the Fiesta Bowl....they're that damn good...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
and they would probably win at least two of those, maybe even three.
b/c they are that damn good.
Bookmarks